Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Change of Ownership on a Forum   Administrative Issues

Started 10/29/21 by Pegasus (VE5CAP); 2643 views.
Pegasus (VE5CAP)

11/1/21

There's no apostrophe in the webtag of callahan and it still doesn't want to work properly for me. There are 3 other names besides the one that drops down and none of them show up.

Kidmagnet

11/1/21

I'm assuming you are using Classic?

Gunter there is a bug that came up when I was adding webtags in Zeta to forums set to classic a couple of years ago. I think I had to remove all using Zeta (I may have even disabled the widget) then set it up anew using Classic.

CC to gunter
Pegasus (VE5CAP)

11/1/21

I use classic on all the forums I run so that everyone can show up.

Kidmagnet

11/1/21

If you are not comfortable using Zeta to try and fix this - perhaps Gunter can? I'm pretty sure that was how I fixed the one I broke.

Pegasus (VE5CAP)

11/1/21

I was going to try to switch to Zeta, but I don't know where to look for the switch.

Pegasus (VE5CAP)

11/1/21

Okay, I found the controls and managed to switch the webtags. We're good now. *lol* I even figured out how to switch it back to classic. ;)

Thanks for all the help.

gunter

11/2/21

Kidmagnet said:

there is a bug that came up

Explains why I was able to remove in Zeta.

thanks ...

Kidmagnet

11/2/21

It worked?!?!

Awesome, glad you are back on track!

Pegasus (VE5CAP)

11/2/21

Yup. Going to Zeta to change the information worked. Now all I have to do is remember how I did it, if I have to do it again. *lol*

Margie (ILovePhotos)

11/4/21

I do not want my picture or want to host this site https://forums.delphiforums.com/theamaziggirl Can you remove me?