Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DelphiPlus Update   Everything Else

Started Dec-15 by Revolution OG (revolutionog); 409 views.

I needed to update my account information but I waited too long due to the fact that I've been busy with other things. I just want to bring it to your attention that I have updated my information but the chat part of my room is still down. Does anyone know how long it will take for the chatroom to be available again?

gunter

Dec-15

You need to pick a DelphiPlus plan in addition to the new info you supplied since you're signing up from scratch now.  https://forums.delphiforums.com/myaccount

Forums will update the following morning with all premium options including  chat..

let us know how it goes  ...

In reply toRe: msg 2

It looks like I've completed the upgrade. I'm just waiting for the chatroom to become available again.

gunter

Dec-16

Still doesn't look like you picked a plan but I've reset your DelphiPlus now, the system will charge with the info you supplied. Check back tomorrow for forum upgrade.

In reply toRe: msg 4

Still no room. Interesting... I could change my screen name in rooms starting yesterday which is a delphi plus feature. I had a feeling this was going to be a huge ordeal. If we cant get it solved today, I think I'll just close the room. I was kind of on the fence about it to begin with.

OG

gunter

Dec-17

I see the Chat controls in your forum now. You should be able to open a room there?