Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Expired account   Premium Forums

Started Dec-21 by Addie (abrogan96); 759 views.
Addie (abrogan96)

Dec-21

Walt....I have had my forum Dream Tags for many many years. and I have been on auto pay for quite some time. I came into my forum and I am no a basic user....No message///no nothing. I was paying $39.50. What do I need to do to fix this????

Thanks

Addie Rogan

WaltHowe
Staff

Dec-22

You were set up to pay through PayPal, and for whatever reason, they did not renew your subscription, We cannot see your PayPal account settings, so we do not know why  they did not renew you. Log into your PayPal account to check your status there. You will need to open a new subscription if you want to continue with PayPal.

Alternatively, if you want to go back to credit or debit card payment with Delphi, I can put you back on your subscription at the Charter rate and give you time  to enter the payment information to renew. Let me know if you want to use this approach. It will continue on the less expensive rate this way.

Addie (abrogan96)

Dec-22

Yes put me back on my card that is on file and has been for quite some time. Thanks so much for your help Walt and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Is there anything else I need to do??

WaltHowe
Staff

Dec-22

You are back on Plus for the rest of the month to give you a chance to update your payment method. There is no card on file in Delphi, and you need to go to your Account page and change the payment method from PayPal to a card and enter the card information.

Addie (abrogan96)

Dec-22

Will do....thanks!

Hugs

Addie

Addie (abrogan96)

Dec-22

How long will it take for my forum decor to come up??

WaltHowe
Staff

Dec-22

Forums update once a day in the morning, so tomorrow morning (US time) it will be back.

Addie (abrogan96)

Dec-22

Can you see if my card is in there? It was there earlier too....

WaltHowe
Staff

Dec-22

I see there is a card there now. It was not there earlier while you were using PayPal.

Addie (abrogan96)

Dec-22

It has been there all along.....not sure why you couldn't see it. No matter you can now and can charge my membership.

Thanks Walt!

Hugs

Addie