Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need to know - Asst not showing   Control Center

Started Jan-28 by Keep Ukraine in your Prayers. (1NativeAngel); 667 views.

If the control for Asst Manager has been placed for me in The Light Within.   I don't see it and the Host said she did it.

Thanks

EdGlaze

Jan-28

Have you left DF and then re-entered? Sometimes that reset helps.

Ed.  

I was told I have Asst manager by  my host.   

I have a problem trying to get someone in to change our theme and it seems not to take can you help me, or is there a glitch in the system?

gunter

Jan-28

Doesn't look like you've logged out as suggested above. Logout, close all tabs, before coming back to log in again.

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 4

I did it yesterday and still there was no change.   Just did it again and I'm still not seeing Ass. Manager and also can't seem to get the girl in to change the theme.    pom_44 is who i'm trying to get in to change the theme.

gunter

Jan-28

Confused ... it looks like you have been Asst in the forum for some time, are we talking

https://forums.delphiforums.com/cbsguidinglight/controls

Can you enter Controls?

• Edited January 28, 2022 4:37 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 6

Yes, we are.. All is ok.  Was able to get her in and she installed the new theme.

Asst Manager doesn't show when I go in to the controls that is why I thought I didn't have it.  Sorry.

Thanks for yours and Ed's help.

Kidmagnet

Jan-29

It takes the host to grant Assistant to another. 

Kidmagnet,

I am aware of that.   What I am saying is that when I go into see what I have, I don't see Asst. Manager, and I see all the others controls I have.   

Thanks for your help.

WaltHowe
Staff

Jan-29

As an Assistant Manager, you do not have the abiliity to assign the A flag yourself. You won't see it in the flags you can assign to others.