Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Changing Ownership of Forum   Administrative Issues

Started Jun-25 by Terry (abquitsmking); 203 views.

Hi Gunter, 

I am transferring ownership of my forum over to  an active member of our community.  I tried to do this in the control panel but the change doesn't seem to be going through.  I have entered the person's forum name, get as far as the pop up asking whether I'm sure I want to do it, click ok and nothing happens.  Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks, Terry

gunter

Jun-25

After you ok, look at the top of the page. It should tell you what's happening.

Is this https://forums.delphiforums.com/quit_smoking/

The new owner has to have DelphiPlus for you to do this, else we have to do it for you.

Let us know who should have the forum and we'll check more.

• Edited June 25, 2022 5:07 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 2

I'm not seeing any info at the top of the page after clicking ok.  If you could help with the transfer, that would be great.  The member's name is Denim50 and I believe she does have delphiplus.

Thanks, Terry

gunter

Jun-25

Denim50 is owner now. May take logging out and closing browser before coming back to see the change. 

let us know how it goes  ...

In reply toRe: msg 4

Thank you, Gunter. Looks like it's all set. Will let  you know if we have any issues.  I'll be staying on in the background as an assistant mgr.