Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Forums down overnight   Chat

Started Sep-20 by sablemoon; 364 views.
sablemoon

Sep-20

I can not get into my room named the Stables..i keep getting the following message...can you help.....

erver Error in '/' Application.

No connection data found for DBAccess logical name ForumCtx

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ApplicationException: No connection data found for DBAccess logical name ForumCtx

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ApplicationException: No connection data found for DBAccess logical name ForumCtx]
   ProsperoTechnologies.PTConfigDestination.GetProviderStringRaw(String logicalName) +311
   ProsperoTechnologies.PTConfigDestination.RefreshConfig(Object sender, EventArgs e) +47
   ProsperoTechnologies.PTConfigDestination..ctor(String logicalName) +56
   ProsperoTechnologies.PTConfigDestination.CreateDestination(String logicalName) +96
   ProsperoTechnologies.Destination.GetDestination(String logicalName) +206
   ProsperoTechnologies.DBAccess.GetDataSet(String logicalName, String sql, Int32& rowCount) +35
   ProsperoTechnologies.ForumCache.GetAllData(String& key) +257
   ProsperoTechnologies.ForumCache.CreateElement(String& key, TimeSpan& timeToLive) +21
   ProsperoTechnologies.ForumCache.LoadForumProperties(Object& key, TimeSpan& timeToLive, Object context) +58
   ProsperoTechnologies.Library.Cache.LoadItem(Object key, Object context, TimeSpan ttl) +452
   ProsperoTechnologies.Library.Cache.Get(Object key, Object context, TimeSpan ttl) +545
   ProsperoTechnologies.ForumCache.GetElementValue(String key, String valueName, Boolean forceReload, Int32 planId) +169
   ProsperoTechnologies.ForumCtx.GetProperty(String sigdir, String itemName, Int32 planId) +436
   ProsperoTechnologies.ForumCtx.ForumExists(String webtag, Int32 planId) +89
   ProsperoTechnologies.PTContext.TryInitializeContext(String webtag, Int32 featurePlanId) +567
   ProsperoTechnologies.ProsperoPage.SetForum(String webtag) in c:\TheBuild\DelphiTC\Build\DotNet\ProsperoPage\ProsperoPage.cs:131
   ProsperoTechnologies.ProsperoPage.SetForum() in c:\TheBuild\DelphiTC\Build\DotNet\ProsperoPage\ProsperoPage.cs:124
   ProsperoTechnologies.ProsperoTemplatePage.CommonInitialization() in c:\TheBuild\DelphiTC\Build\DotNet\ProsperoTemplatePage\ProsperoTemplatePage.cs:126
   ProsperoTechnologies.ConfigurableTemplatePage.SetupAppPage() in c:\TheBuild\DelphiTC\Build\DotNet\ProsperoTemplatePage\ConfigurableTemplatePage.cs:63
   ProsperoTechnologies.Forum.OnInit(EventArgs e) in c:\TheBuild\DelphiTC\ASP\Forum\n\pfx\Forum.aspx.cs:23
   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +143
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1477

gunter

Sep-20

Is this still a problem after a reboot?

In reply toRe: msg 2
sablemoon

Sep-20

ok other people was having the same problem but finally got in...however got another problem...lost the bot....went to get it back..i know the procedure to do it..however when i try to put the room back on zeta to get the bot back it takes me to apparently a old site called thestables who evidently was owned by a janet6380..if possible could you send me the link to the room like you did when i had the Shack...https://forums.delphiforums.com/thestables/zeta.......this link is taking me to a old site owned by Janet6380

In reply toRe: msg 3
sablemoon

Sep-20

Ok gunter got that problem solved..but still no bot

gunter

Sep-20

It's https://forums.delphiforums.com/Stables , just Stables not thestables ?

We did have an outage overnight.. Tech is investigating.  

apologies for the loss of service ...

In reply toRe: msg 5
sablemoon

Sep-20

ok TY for the help...and i did see where mine is ***stables***..not the stables..maybe the bot will come back later.

In reply toRe: msg 6

I cannot get the bots back either - does that server need a reboot after the outage?

AHA! I can add the other two bots but not Welcomebot - guess it is not welcome here!

lol

Hi there! It seems that the Welcombot is the trouble as the other two can be added. Hopefully an easy fix to tech.

sablemoon

Sep-20

Bot is back thank all so much.