Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

No HTML Upload Option   Message Editor Help Folder

Started Oct-4 by UCLABRUINS; 335 views.
UCLABRUINS

Oct-4

I have no CHECK HERE IF HTML TAGS ARE IN MESSAGE check box under OPTIONS for neither a new note nor a reply.  The fix is probably simple but I haven't stumbled on to it yet.

gunter

Oct-4

Are you using a pad or phone?

Setting the browser, firefox, to Desktop site, under the three dots top right, should give you the full editor.

gunter

Oct-4

pad:

desktop:

Source is html.

Explain more if that's not what you are asking.

In reply toRe: msg 3
UCLABRUINS

Oct-4

I'm using a PC with Firefox, Edge, or Chrome browsers available.  I have HTML files that I want to post to the board.  I'm using the BlueGriffon HTML editor to perform changes to the files.  I want to upload the files such that they are legible. This is my first experience trying to do this.  My friend who had the chore before me is guiding me through the process.  When posting a new note or replying to a message on the board he instructed me to click on the OPTIONS menu.  In that menu he has a check box referring to messages with HTML tags.  I do not have that line in my menu.  After I copy the file in HTML form what do I do to post to the board in a legible form?

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Oct-4

Use the Source button. Clicking that should let you paste the HTML. Be sure to copy only the interior HTML, not any title or other tags, just the part you want to post in your message. You are copying from the source code section in Blue Griffon, right, not the WYSIWYG or tags-on view?

UCLABRUINS

Oct-4

Yes, from the SOURCE menu.  

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Oct-4

Sounds good. Copying from source in Blue Griffon to source in Delphi should work. I haven't done that with Blue Griffon, but used to do it now and again copying from Dreamweaver. Same thing, source into source. Good luck!

UCLABRUINS

Oct-4

Eureka!!!  Worked like a charm.  I am forever in your debt.  Thanks so much.

mike

Knotpicky (RUTA)

Oct-4

Great! Glad it worked well. And you're very welcome.

Bob (Bobbylee7)

Oct-5

Hi Gunter, this is Rober Rowe, AAA CHristian Bible Study, I still can't get the forum membership piad and the forum back to it's original colors, ext, My credit card info was not updated when it tried to charge me back in August or so, I updated my card info, but it hasn't been charged and my forum back to it's origianl status, please charge my card and take care of this for me, thanks bob