Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Attention Sig Artists!   How to Promote Your Forum

Started by Showtalk; 1850 views.
Showtalk
Staff

1/18/12

We invite you to help us honor Delphi's forum hosts and assistants on Community Manager Appreciation Day on Monday, January 23, 2012. We realize this is short notice, so we suggest if you wish to participate, that you make adoptables available to interested members.  Sigs should show how much members appreciate the people who run their favorite forums.  If you plan to be a part of this, please let us know here. Once you have sigs available, please post a link in this discussion. Consider including any rules you may have for sigs in the discussion your link points to. As with all sigs on Delphi, we ask that you follow the copyright laws in creating them.

Edited 1/18/2012 10:47 am ET by Showtalk   

Edited 1/18/2012 10:58 am ET by Showtalk
  • Edited 1/19/2012 11:41 am ET by Showtalk
Els (misselsa)

1/18/12

Better fix that link, it goes to the Stop Sopa/Pipa thread :)

Els

Showtalk
Staff

1/18/12

Thank you!  I didn't have the message number available until after the message was posted, so the initial link went to the forum, which brings up the most recent active discussion.  It's been updated.

Emails or PMs are going out to all sig forum hosts I can reach (not all have email accessible).  If anyone knows a sig artist who is affiliated with a forum but may not receive an email, please send them here for more information.
  • Edited 1/18/2012 10:54 am ET by Showtalk
Karring2

1/18/12

Showtalk
What type of Signature Tags are you looking for and how do we promote them on the 23rd? Do we post them on our forum stating what it is for? I would like a little more detail on this please when you have time.

Thank you so much.
Karen

Showtalk
Staff

1/18/12

Something that says Thank You to a Host, assistant moderator or the entire forums staff.   Thank you.  We appreciate you.  Thank you for the hard work.  Whatever you think people will like.   I'm going to post information about the day and links to sigs (once I get them) in both the Service and Delphi Plus forums so members can find them. 
  • Edited 1/18/2012 3:03 pm ET by Showtalk
In reply toRe: msg 5
Showtalk
Staff

1/18/12

Please post links to available sigs in both locations:

Member Service

DelphiPlus Members' Forum

ZAIGE

1/19/12

The link leads back to this post! :p
In reply toRe: msg 7

Yes dear- so you can copy and post it at your forum and someone clicking it there will be brought back here (the appropriate thread)

:P~~~~~

ZAIGE

1/19/12

Oh ok, I knew I would probably feel dumb after I posted this, but that's life!

Thanks for the info :p