Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BotCity/Bots   Chat

Started Aug-25 by MarissaWishing; 4320 views.
Kidmagnet

Aug-25

Does this help?

http://forums.delphiforums.com/tc-tbc/messages/?msg=337.1

I realize that is an old message but the info may still be correct.

MarissaWishing

Aug-26

I have checked into that, and more. I left messages everywhere. Thank you for the suggestion!

pepsigal_43

Aug-26

I also am having bot issues and have tried everything including contacting VVill  no luck yet

MarissaWishing

Aug-27

Thanks Pepsigal, if I hear anything, I'll post here. 

In reply toRe: msg 6
MarissaWishing

Aug-28

Hello everyone,

I've left several messages in the BotCity room, and some emails to Will. My messages never show up in the message list, making me suspect that i'm somehow restricted or banned. If that is the case, I would sure like to know why. 
In any case, the bot in my room, BiFem Escape is not appearing and hasn't for over a week. I don't know why, and I don't know how to fix it. I would be very appreciative if someone would at least respond and let me know what to do.I am really frustrated by the lack of response, and I hope someone can help. 
Thanks,
Marissa
gunter

Aug-28

What is the bot's membernzme, does it have an active pzid membership?

In reply toRe: msg 8
MarissaWishing

Aug-28

Hello Gunter,

My bot's membername is Wishling

The membership is active, paid through May 25, 2018. 

I paid BotCity for a 6-month term on 4/21/17. 

I have no clue as to why the bot isn't working, and I do not understand why my messages do not show up in TheBotCity message board. I have also sent emails through several profiles and through TheBotCity support page.

I really appreciate any help you can give, thank you for responding to me.

MarissaWishing, BiFem Escape

gunter

Aug-28

Your messages in TheBotCity are in moderation, where messages haven't been released for some time.  BotCity hasn't logged in for months but Will did log in recently.  Did you try  sales@thebotcity.com.

MarissaWishing

Aug-29

Thank you for your response, Gunter. I did try that email address today.

Marissa

In reply toRe: msg 1
MarissaWishing

Aug-31

Hi, it's Marissa again. I know this room doesn't have any control over the bots, but doe ANYONE have any suggestions on how to get hold of those guys? I've left many many messages via email, through profiles, through the email link on their page, every way I can think of. I get zero responses. I don't understand why.

Thanks for any help you can give...

Marissa