Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BotCity/Bots   Chat

Started Aug-25 by MarissaWishing; 4757 views.
In reply toRe: msg 27
goodgirl307

Sep-5

Thanks Will....if we need to pay something, let me know what it is, how much and who to pay and I will pay.  Including anything we might owe you for back months!!  Thanks....know this isn't your priority right now and wish you the best with your surgery on Thursday.

Will

Sep-5

Sent you a private message 

everyone please be patient 

Will

Sep-5

Can you set temp irc access to my account so I can handle this better I'm trying not to get a headache from ads and I had to stop my meds before surgery Thursday 

In reply toRe: msg 33
gunter

Sep-5

Should be set, you probably need to log out, maybe reboot.

Will

Sep-5

I Just saw your email. Please know I'm not that kind of person. I fixed your bot and credited 3 months free for the hassle. New due date 1/21/2018

Will

Sep-5

You are all set, thank you for renewing 

Will

Sep-5

Thank you 

In reply toRe: msg 37
gunter

Sep-5

sorry you're having a hard time of it right now ...

In reply toRe: msg 37
goodgirl307

Sep-5

We ALL appreciate what you are doing - especially trying to deal with this and facing surgery.  Hope all goes well for you and the surgery is successful.  You have ALWAYS been a sweetheart!  I would gladly sit on your lap and thank you personally <smooches>  <hugs>!!

Will

Sep-5

I cancelled your monthly subscription I didn't catch that you were taking care of it for 40splus. It's paid and I'll credit your month on top