Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BotCity/Bots   Chat

Started Aug-25 by MarissaWishing; 3174 views.
Will

Sep-5

I Just saw your email. Please know I'm not that kind of person. I fixed your bot and credited 3 months free for the hassle. New due date 1/21/2018

Will

Sep-5

You are all set, thank you for renewing 

Will

Sep-5

Thank you 

In reply toRe: msg 37
gunter

Sep-5

sorry you're having a hard time of it right now ...

In reply toRe: msg 37
goodgirl307

Sep-5

We ALL appreciate what you are doing - especially trying to deal with this and facing surgery.  Hope all goes well for you and the surgery is successful.  You have ALWAYS been a sweetheart!  I would gladly sit on your lap and thank you personally <smooches>  <hugs>!!

Will

Sep-5

I cancelled your monthly subscription I didn't catch that you were taking care of it for 40splus. It's paid and I'll credit your month on top 

In reply toRe: msg 40
jazzy (jazzy1111)

Sep-5

Will,

A strong and deeply felt apology for having had some doubts about you coming through with the bot, and my wishes for the very best with the surgery and your health.

In reply toRe: msg 33
MarissaWishing

Sep-6

Dear Will, 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are ill, and I wish you the very very best as you go through surgery on Thursday. I am thinking of you and hope that the days ahead bring a renewal of body and spirit. 

Thanks for fixing my bot, I truly appreciate it. 

When it is possible, please let us know how you're doing. As a nurse myself, married to a surgeon, I know that this is a tough time, but know that a lot of folks here are rooting for your full recovery!

Peace,

Marissa

Will

Sep-6

Thank you Marissa. 

I can't make any promises on how long I'll remain running. There's not enough paying customers to stay afloat and has been costing out of pocket for a long time. Everyday I pray nothing major happens to the server.  I'm lucky if anyone uses the donation button at the top of the website. But in the end I'll never do anyone wrong, if I can't honor contract I'll work on refunding. I've been providing bots for nearly 15 years and I'd like to think I have good reputation. All emails were going to my personal computer that I keep off because it's having problems so I rarely check it now a days. I tried to end the business years ago customers talked me out of it, I felt bad so I kept it on even though it's costing me personally 

Will

Sep-8

Surgery was a success and I'm home now

Would like to let you all know I'm in Irma's path so after the weekend I'll have to shut the server down to protect it until the worse passes me

Thank you