Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Forum membership error    Basic Help for Hosts

Started Sep-5 by pixiedee1; 385 views.
pixiedee1

Sep-5

My computer broke over a month ago and I just got a new one and logged in with what I thought was my login by it's wrong can you help me move my pays membership to deedesigns9??? I can't get into my forums! Thank you Deana 

gunter

Sep-5

I see deedesigns9 logging in late last night, are you all set now?

• Edited September 5, 2017 8:51 am  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 2
pixiedee1

Sep-5

I'm not can you move this paid membership to the deedesigns9 that renews 9/24?  Or cancel and refund since I do not want two memberships?  Thank you deana.   

Yes I logged in once I figured it out just the paid memberships an issue!  I'm sorry I freaked out thinking I logged in properly and that my forums would be messed up!????. Thank you????

• Edited September 5, 2017 1:06 pm  by  pixiedee1
WaltHowe
Staff

Sep-5

You had not paid for pixiedee1 yet, so there is no transfer needed. I turned off automatic renewal for pixiedee1, which will prevent you from being charged after a free month. Deedesigns9 is still active and set to renew later in September.

pixiedee1

Oct-4

Walt can you please help as I've been charged 49.50 for this membership plus I got an nsf fee of 24 all though you had adjusted it for one free month.  Can you please help?  I've already paid for the other membership it renewed today!  ??  Actually the other membership charged on 9/25 but this one that you said you took care of charged me yesterday and it's on auto renewal which caused me to get a $24 nsf I just can't afford $75 coming out of my bank right now nor will I use this membership!  Please help!

• Edited October 5, 2017 8:15 am  by  pixiedee1
WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-5

My apologies. The cancellation did not take when I set it up. I should have double checked it. I did set up a full refund to take place tomorrow (Friday) morning back to your credit card.  I will double check it this time.

pixiedee1

Oct-5

I appreciate that because it's charging me the 49.50 plus a 24 fee that I can't afford??   Thank you