Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Live Stories    Basic Help for Hosts

Started Oct-9 by Ann (msana); 2218 views.
Kidmagnet

Oct-13

And it's recent because Ann has pictures in her gallery already yet I'm getting stopped at that point.

gunter

Oct-14

Tech figured out the problem with not being able to add images, but it's not yet fixed.  In the meantime, there is a workaround - first load a Header Background Image in Customization and Design. That activates the storage space for images and allows adding images for Live Stories.

sorry we ran into all these snags while you are opening a forum ...

CC to Kidmagnet
Kidmagnet

Oct-14

gunter said:

In the meantime, there is a workaround - first load a Header Background Image in Customization and Design. That activates the storage space for images and allows adding images for Live Stories.

I'm not sure that will help Ann, she already had uploaded a header AND images to the Live Story Image Gallery, it seems to have 'broken' after that. Hopefully it is fixed soon :)

Editing to add - it looks like it is working in her forum? I see both Dan and her were able to add images to the Live Story (hurray)

• Edited October 14, 2017 8:45 pm  by  Kidmagnet
Ann (msana)

Oct-16

I am unable to post a live story again. After the console reloads, there is no option to enter a new story. A permanent fix would be great!

Kidmagnet

Oct-16

Oh goodness! Do you want to try my idea? Add me temp as an assistant and I will start a live story for you. Maybe that will kick the system hard enough (my account does have a Twitter account associated with Delphi)

Ann (msana)

Oct-16

Yes. I'll do that. Thank you!

Kidmagnet

Oct-16

I see a Live Story in your forum, what was it you were having problems with? The images again?

Ann (msana)

Oct-16

I was trying to delete the live story titled "Ann's Place."

Kidmagnet

Oct-16

Close and Finish it first

then Delete the Finished Story

Not that story, but you see what I mean? I'll be out for an hour or so - but give it a shot and we'll see how things go now.