Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Live Stories Not Working   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Oct-26 by Ann (msana); 323 views.
Ann (msana)

Oct-26

I cannot add a new story. Can you help again? Thanks. 

Kidmagnet

Oct-26

You need to close the current one first. Click Add to Story (or go through the Controls - Content and Rolls- Manage and Curate Story)

Then Click on Save this stream as a new post

• Edited October 26, 2017 1:36 pm  by  Kidmagnet
Ann (msana)

Oct-26

Yes I did. There is a glitch in the system. I keep having this problem. It doesn't seem like there is going to be a permanent solution. When I save the live story, the console reloads but there is no option to post a new one. Thanks

Kidmagnet

Oct-26

The story is still active, when you click on that Save this stream as a new post icon do you see this screen? If so what happens when you click Post? Nothing?

Ann (msana)

Oct-26

The console reloads but there is no option to start a new story. Support usually has to reset it for it work again, which is a real hassle.

Kidmagnet

Oct-26

ok bare with me (bare? bear? which ever) I'm just trying to figure out if the problem is the forum (I'm aware of the issues you've had) or with your account and Live Stories.  So to be clear you did close the current story? Because I can see it Live in both the forum and in your Controls.

Would you like me to close, start a new story and then close it and we'll see if that resets it?

Cstar1
Staff

Oct-27

You're right, the Live Story isn't working/closing in your forum. Will report this again. I'm sorry this is not working right for you. 

• Edited October 27, 2017 9:41 am  by  Cstar1
Ann (msana)

Oct-27

It's working for now. Thank you again.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Ann (msana)

Oct-27

That's ok. I get a work out coming back here for assistance ha :)