Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

web page   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Oct-26 by Bette O (boblak); 585 views.
Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

I had a web site years ago that I gave up but cannot get rid of the web page notification at the top left of my message page, any ideas?   See attached

Bette O

http://forums.delphiforums.com/BetteO2

Attachments

In controls click on Main Settings and scroll down until you see Forum Webpage
Remove the address and click Submit at the bottom of that page.

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

Got it.  I was on most of the pages looking for something that said web page, guess I didn't scroll down far enough on the main setting, duh.

Thanks much.   

No worries, is that a little gifty for ME??? Thank you!

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

Yup, it's your Halloween gifty, lol.

stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Spiders are a year around item with me, thanks again!

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

What ? You like spiders??????? Yuk.

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

Kid, do you know anything about using  a scrolling code  in a forum.  I've used this one for years  in messages and now it only scrolls half of the page then disappears.  If you get a chance.....

http://forums.delphiforums.com/betteo2/messages      .....click on Bette O's requests, on it is the code for the scrolling car......

It scrolls ok in Firefox and EI it's only Chrome it does not work properly, why? Because Chrome does not support it. Short but true answer ;)

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

I change to chrome because IE was messed up, now have to change to Firefox for the scrolling.  Can't win for losing, dang!!!!!!