Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

web page   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Oct-26 by Bette O (boblak); 570 views.
Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

Got it.  I was on most of the pages looking for something that said web page, guess I didn't scroll down far enough on the main setting, duh.

Thanks much.   

Kidmagnet

Oct-26

No worries, is that a little gifty for ME??? Thank you!

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

Yup, it's your Halloween gifty, lol.

stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Kidmagnet

Oct-26

Spiders are a year around item with me, thanks again!

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

What ? You like spiders??????? Yuk.

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

Kid, do you know anything about using  a scrolling code  in a forum.  I've used this one for years  in messages and now it only scrolls half of the page then disappears.  If you get a chance.....

http://forums.delphiforums.com/betteo2/messages      .....click on Bette O's requests, on it is the code for the scrolling car......

Kidmagnet

Oct-26

It scrolls ok in Firefox and EI it's only Chrome it does not work properly, why? Because Chrome does not support it. Short but true answer ;)

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

I change to chrome because IE was messed up, now have to change to Firefox for the scrolling.  Can't win for losing, dang!!!!!!

Kidmagnet

Oct-26

Kid (Kidmagnet) said:

EI

lol I mean IE (Internet Explorer)... sorry aboot that!

Kidmagnet

Oct-26

Even if you post with FF everyone with Chrome will still see the disappearing act. You can stick it in a table! That worked but it had to be really small to work well lol or not, worked for me on Classic, but I view this forum as Zeta so we shall see once I hit post!