Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

web page   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Oct-26 by Bette O (boblak); 588 views.

No worries, is that a little gifty for ME??? Thank you!

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

Yup, it's your Halloween gifty, lol.

stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Spiders are a year around item with me, thanks again!

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

What ? You like spiders??????? Yuk.

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

Kid, do you know anything about using  a scrolling code  in a forum.  I've used this one for years  in messages and now it only scrolls half of the page then disappears.  If you get a chance.....

http://forums.delphiforums.com/betteo2/messages      .....click on Bette O's requests, on it is the code for the scrolling car......

It scrolls ok in Firefox and EI it's only Chrome it does not work properly, why? Because Chrome does not support it. Short but true answer ;)

Bette O (boblak)

Oct-26

I change to chrome because IE was messed up, now have to change to Firefox for the scrolling.  Can't win for losing, dang!!!!!!

Kid (Kidmagnet) said:

EI

lol I mean IE (Internet Explorer)... sorry aboot that!

Even if you post with FF everyone with Chrome will still see the disappearing act. You can stick it in a table! That worked but it had to be really small to work well lol or not, worked for me on Classic, but I view this forum as Zeta so we shall see once I hit post!

In reply toRe: msg 12

Tada!

Much like the Talking Heads, he's on a road to no where!