Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Show Us Your Christmas Theme - Classic   Community Feedback

Started Nov-3 by The Zookeeper™ (B0UNTYMAN); 448 views.

Wondering if anyone has created a Christmas theme using 'Extra StyleSheet Text' for Classic they're willing to share?

Els (misselsa)

Nov-4

Do you mean a theme that only uses the color an fonts page? If you are looking for a Christmas theme, you could visit a Theme forum. There are still a few around :)

Kidmagnet

Nov-4

I think this is a great thread for designers to show off their Christmas themes! I'll pass it along to the forums as I come across them.

By the way if anyone wishes to give a try at making their own Christmas Classic Forum theme the Easy Peasy theme maker is a super fun and easy way to do so!  Emma, Ally and I are happy to give you a hand learning the ropes too.

• Edited November 4, 2017 6:05 pm  by  Kidmagnet

I would share my Christmas themes I made using The Easy Peasy Theme Maker. I have a forum called Unique Themes. 

Thank You! Did you see the other 2 Christmas themes? Where do you want me to post them at?

Kidmagnet

Nov-5

You can add your screenshots here with a link to the post on your forum.

-Thank You! Did you see the other 2 Christmas themes?-

I did. Still in the decision stage. Thanks.

EmmaGx (EMMAGX1)

Nov-10

How's about this one?

Or this one!?

... anyone's welcome to use them, they're simple Easy Peasy Themes ... you can add whatever image you wish into the corner of the message area, and you're welcome to make any other changes you like! x