Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Show Us Your Christmas Theme - Classic   Community Feedback

Started Nov-3 by The Zookeeper™ (B0UNTYMAN); 451 views.

-Thank You! Did you see the other 2 Christmas themes?-

I did. Still in the decision stage. Thanks.

EmmaGx (EMMAGX1)

Nov-10

How's about this one?

Or this one!?

... anyone's welcome to use them, they're simple Easy Peasy Themes ... you can add whatever image you wish into the corner of the message area, and you're welcome to make any other changes you like! x

I like the Christmas tree in the corner. What's the code for that?

EmmaGx (EMMAGX1)

Nov-10

... it depends on what theme you want to add it to. This forum has a grey action bar for example, so that would need to be removed before adding a corner image into the message area.

You're welcome to play with the Easy Peasy controls to try to create a whole theme as you would like it! x

Okay. I'm using the Goth theme; I thought maybe I could just add the Christmas Tree CSS.

EmmaGx (EMMAGX1)

Nov-11

... the Goth Theme has an action bar at the bottom of the messages I'm afraid ... and the Delphi Pre-Made themes occasionally do very odd things if you try to edit them with stylesheet code!

... try this if you want a dark theme ... you can change any of the colours or images