Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DelphiPlus Membership   Premium Forums

Started 11/21/17 by PennyCC; 1735 views.
WaltHowe
Staff

11/21/17

Your account should be back on Plus now. If you do not see it, log out completely and log back in again.

Forums only update once a day, so you should have all forum functions back tomorrow.

PennyCC

11/21/17

I tried to log in several times today and still missing many functions. I will try again on Wed.

gunter

11/22/17

should be all set now ...

In reply toRe: msg 4
PennyCC

11/22/17

It is back to "normal". I didn't realize how many fun things were included in the upgraded membership.

Thanks!

Addie (abrogan96)

12/19/17

I am having the same problem....I have autopay at Paypal and it comes directly out of my checking account....what do I need to do Walt?? I would really like my forum stuffies turned back on today. Thanks!

In reply toRe: msg 6
Addie (abrogan96)

12/19/17

I have autopay at Paypal and it comes directly out of my checking account....what do I need to dot?? I would really like my forum stuffies turned back on today. Thanks!

Not sure why my payment didn't go thru....I haven't had a problem in a long time and nothing has changed.

Cstar1
Staff

12/19/17

It looks like your account expired this morning. You should be able to sign up again, but because you're a charter member, Walt may have to change some settings. He should be by to give you some more specific advice shortly. 

In reply toRe: msg 8
Addie (abrogan96)

12/19/17

Thank you! I was on the $49.50 per year. But was paying $39.50

WaltHowe
Staff

12/19/17

PayPal tried to renew you twice, and it failed both times. That ended the subscription, and I have no way to restore the $39.50 payment through PayPal, since it is not currently offered. I can put you back on the charter rate, if you switch to direct credit or debit payment. You can sign up again at the $49.50 rate (you will not see a $39.50 option) and then post here (or reply by email) when you have done so. I will then switch you to the $39.50 plan before you are charged.

Addie (abrogan96)

12/19/17

On my way to do that now.