Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ho! Ho! Ho!   Everything Else

Started Dec-1 by Santa (OlStNick); 5174 views.
Els (misselsa)

Dec-3

I, Els, hereby swear  state  WISH, that's it, wish Kid to be on the nice list!

She is known for breaking things, Santa, but she tries  repears them too.

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-3

I know she tries to fix them, the elves tell me about her adventures all the time.  They love Kid's repair stories.

Alright, I bow to pressure.  She's on the nice list - But, Kid, no more hiding the milk and cookies from me on my trip, okay?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Dec-3

Santa (OlStNick) said:

Santa hired a computer tech elf this year. Or at least he SAID he was a computer tech. Now what was his name?

As long as it's not Kid you are probably safe ;)

Dear Santa...

Those lumps of coal you left in my stocking last year were the perfect gift. My birthday, December 26th, I usually sit around the fire sipping brandy and thanking the gods I'm still alive. Last year, the coal, crushed into pieces and added to the oak...lasted me well into the night. You da' man, Santa!

The Zookeeper

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-3

Santa may need Kid to fix it.  I must ask Mrs C who we hired...

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-3

Ummmm, maybe I need to rethink your stocking stuffers.  Perhaps some batteries, hehehe.  In the true spirit of the season, I’m glad you enjoyed the coal and look forward to your celebration of another birthday!  Many more, in fact.  

WaltHowe
Staff

Dec-3

Hey Santa, who took this photo of you?

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-3

Hi, Walt.

It’s from the Space Station; they are great fans and I love my visits there.  They are one of a select group who have my permission to publish my photos...Norad does, too since they are responsible for letting the kids know when to go to bed.   That’s a great picture!

In reply toRe: msg 18
Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-6

Santa wants to invite all of you to visit the elves' Workshop;  Come play Christmas games, get Holiday recipes, invite Santa to your forum for a visit, get Christmas themed tags and generally indulge in the spirit of the Holiday Season.

Here is the link:   http://forums.delphiforums.com/toy_factory/messages/?listMode=1

Remember the Workshop is only open til Christmas.  The elves love the company, Mrs Claus loves new recipes.  Come Visit!

Els (misselsa)

Dec-6

Thanks, Santa, for the link to the workshop. I like the games Snowflake posts. I hope she still has a few more!