Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ho! Ho! Ho!   Everything Else

Started 12/1/17 by Santa (OlStNick); 9388 views.
Santa (OlStNick)

12/3/17

Hi, Els!  It is so good to see you again!  The elves and Mrs Claus are even busier than I am and the smells from the workshop are wonderful.  

Everyone...come visit us at the Workshop, play some games, grab a cookie, say "Hi" to your favorite elf or give Rudolph some grain (I guarantee that will get you special treatment!).

Can anyone vouch for Els being nice?  Just kidding, I have her on my Nice List; be sure to stay there Els, Mrs C is making special cookies for all the Nice list members - they are magical!

Santa (OlStNick)

12/3/17

OOOF!  Whew!  Wasn't expecting the weight of 5 reams of paper for that list, Kid.  Did you put a pony on every other line like last year?  Or rumor has it you might want to become a cat lady in your future.  Maybe try a flash drive for next year, Santa hired a computer tech elf this year.  Or at least he SAID he was a computer tech.  Now what was his name?

Come on...if your kiddos can do it, surely you can lead by example and make the Nice list?  Or not...

Come visit us at the workshop!  The Elves love showing off their skills.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE.  

Santa (OlStNick)

12/3/17

Perfection!  A witness to Kid's niceness.  Okay, raise you hand and swear to tell the truth:  I, Els, hereby swear  state  WISH, that's it, wish Kid to be on the nice list!

Els (misselsa)

12/3/17

I, Els, hereby swear  state  WISH, that's it, wish Kid to be on the nice list!

She is known for breaking things, Santa, but she tries  repears them too.

Santa (OlStNick)

12/3/17

I know she tries to fix them, the elves tell me about her adventures all the time.  They love Kid's repair stories.

Alright, I bow to pressure.  She's on the nice list - But, Kid, no more hiding the milk and cookies from me on my trip, okay?

Santa (OlStNick) said:

Santa hired a computer tech elf this year. Or at least he SAID he was a computer tech. Now what was his name?

As long as it's not Kid you are probably safe ;)

Dear Santa...

Those lumps of coal you left in my stocking last year were the perfect gift. My birthday, December 26th, I usually sit around the fire sipping brandy and thanking the gods I'm still alive. Last year, the coal, crushed into pieces and added to the oak...lasted me well into the night. You da' man, Santa!

The Zookeeper

Santa (OlStNick)

12/3/17

Santa may need Kid to fix it.  I must ask Mrs C who we hired...

Santa (OlStNick)

12/3/17

Ummmm, maybe I need to rethink your stocking stuffers.  Perhaps some batteries, hehehe.  In the true spirit of the season, I’m glad you enjoyed the coal and look forward to your celebration of another birthday!  Many more, in fact.  

WaltHowe
Staff

12/3/17

Hey Santa, who took this photo of you?