Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Delphi Dumps   Chat

Started Jan-17 by Kakes2; 3676 views.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Feb-11

Do you yourself log chat Sassy? All they need are the times, which you could note and pass along. (and even after that it may or may not help)

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Feb-11

Chat room dumped at 7:51 message Chat disconnected. (Code 1006). Retrying in 1 second. However it does not reconnect anyone

Thanks need to try to get back in there now.

Sassy

Cstar1
Staff

Feb-12

Sassy (MrsSassy) said:

Chat room dumped at 7:51 message Chat disconnected. (Code 1006). Retrying in 1 second.

Thanks - that's all I need, is the times of the chat dumps, not the conversations that are happening. 

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Feb-16

sorry for my confusion as to what you wanted... There where several more dumps that evening all got the same message that I did but it was a very busy evening and I didn't have time to write them down... I will try to do a better job writing them all down and reporting them to you... Thanks a lot I do appreciate all your help with this issue...

Sassy

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Feb-19

Room dumped at 6:28 same message Chat disconnected. (Code 1006). Retrying in 1 second never did reconnect me...

Chat disconnected. (Code 1006). Retrying in 1 second         time   7:06    Never tried to reconnect me

Chat disconnected. (Code 1006). Retrying in 1 second.       time    8:22   Never tried to reconnect me

Chat disconnected. (Code 1006). Retrying in 1 second.       time    9:00   Never tried to re-connect me into the room so I left and returned                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I will try to do a better Job of to get you more information about the Dumps if you need that or is this all that you need from me?

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Feb-19

I was just wondering if you still need me to give you the times that we are getting dumped still? None of the members where reconnected after they where disconnected if that matters at all... Any word yet as to why this keeps happening to us?

Cstar1
Staff

Feb-20

No word yet, because we needed those dump times in order for engineering to investigate. 

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Mar-3

Did you see my previous posts concerning the room being dumped in this thread Cstar? I have provided the times and dates when we where dumped from the chat room. I'm just wondering if there is any new news yet!

Thanks so much! Sassy

Cstar1
Staff

Mar-4

It's been investigated, and so far, engineering can't find anything. Additional monitoring code has been put into place, but if you can continue to provide exact times of room dumps, that would be helpful. 

Is it just one or two people inexplicably leaving the room, or does everyone in the room get dumped?

Showtalk
Staff

Mar-4

I have a big Oscar chat tonight.  I will tell the moderators to write down times and conditions if it happens there.