Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Private Messages   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started 1/25/18 by Paul (SNOTZALOT); 1858 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
Kakes2

1/25/18

Hi Gunter, I know you have your hands full with the new "In Box" for private messages.  For it is a disaster.  The delete feature deletes every sent and received PM  from another chatter ..... there are some messages part of a larger conversation that I need to save because of the information provided.  When people were asking to be able to mass delete messages the result given to us was no where near what I expected.  We should be able to delete what we want and keep what we want whether it be the full conversation or parts of it.   I hope this is not the final product and just a test to see how it works for everyone.  From what I am reading,  there are not many people happy with this change. 

One last thing , you came into our room looking for a Tech.  Just to let you know, we have a few people who work as computer techs who are there to help people with their personal computer issues, such as anti-virus, updates, and the like.  I created a room for them to use to discuss their issues, which do not include anything to do with Delphi.  I was wondering if you were looking for one of our techs or a Delphi Tech??  Or maybe it's just been a crazy day  LOL   

Thank you

In reply toRe: msg 4

He might have meant a tech problem - I ran in and out super quick today for the same reason (was trying to check a load of rooms in a short time). I don’t usually do that and wanted to apologize for my abruptness. 

Some of the Who’s on  lists are not working (yours is) 

Kakes2

1/25/18

Oh ok, thanks Kid.  No worries, can cross that off my list.  In box mess left  LOL  ;)

In reply toRe: msg 4
INSCOP

1/29/18

I would like to see a DELETE ALL button.  

Kakes2

1/29/18

You already have that, and only that.  That is what the problem is.  No choice.  Many of us do not want to delete everything.

The individual message deletes are in place now.

Kakes2

1/29/18

Thank you for the heads up.  I will check it out. :)