Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

Privileges...?   Administrative Issues

Started Feb-14 by Mike C (CrazyDonkey); 686 views.

Hi Gunter - quick once again question if I may? I am the host and the wizard in the WebWhispers Forum. However, when I click on the previous wizards name (wmcross51) and then the setting cog (gear) there is a checkmark in the wizard box indicating that he is the wizard. I tried clearing that box and then the "submit" button but the check mark remains. I understand there can only be one wizard so why is there a check mark indicating that wmcross51 is the wizard and how do I/we clear him from that?

For some reason, when he transferred the forum some time ago, his Wiz settings didn't go away. I'll have to go through another cycle of transferring the forum to him, then back to you, which should  remove all of his Privileges. As with the previous change we made, the forum may lose member access and you'll have limited controls until the following morning.

Let me know that's ok to do.

Yes, please do and thanks!

Perfect - thank you kindly!