Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hosted Forums   Administrative Issues

Started 2/16/18 by Kakes2; 611 views.
Kakes2

2/16/18

Hi gunter, back in the day (TC days) I was made Asst. Manger of a TC room , Learn PSP.  It appears on my list of Hosted Forums.  I have not been involved with this for several years.  It is now a private forum.  I've requested many times via the request form, to have my name removed as Asst. Manager so it no longer appears as a Hosted Forum. I never received a response from the room owner and have no idea who is the room owner to contact them with a PM.  Is there anyway you can get my name removed from their controls or contact the room owner to have them remove the flag from my name?  Here is the URL

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/nonmember.asp?webtag=tc-Thunderin&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Edelphiforums%2Ecom%2Fn%2Fmain%2Easp%3Fwebtag%3Dtc%2DThunderin%26nav%3Dstart%26prettyurl%3D%252Ftc%252DThunderin

Thank you 

In reply toRe: msg 1
Cstar1
Staff

2/16/18

Since it's a private forum, we can't access it either. (Unless Gunter's been to it before - I haven't)

Why not just remove it from your Hosted Forums list by marking the checkbox, and click remove?

I have also PM'd the owner, referring them to this thread and your request.

• Edited February 16, 2018 8:22 am  by  Cstar1
In reply toRe: msg 2
Kakes2

2/16/18

Thank you, sounds like  a good plan. Appreciate your help.

In reply toRe: msg 3

Removing you as assistant won't move it out of Hosted, only doing it Cstars way will. I passed a forum from one account of mine to the other and it's listed under Hosted on both accounts.

Kakes2

2/16/18

Oh ok,  I always thought removing the flag would move it out of hosted too.  No worries, I took her advise and deleted it.  This way, they can do what they want.  I'm not even sure it's an active forum anymore.  Thanks for letting me know.