Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friend's request   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started 2/18/18 by Baz (Bazmann); 2222 views.
Baz (Bazmann)

2/18/18

Hello.  My "Friends" tab shows a friend's request, when I click on "Accept" nothing happens, and the friend's request remains active.

gunter

2/18/18

Is this someone you know, can you click on the member's icon and open the Profile?  If  the Profile doesn't open it may be a spammer in which case just reject request.

You can PM me with the name and we'll check more.,

In reply toRe: msg 2
Baz (Bazmann)

2/19/18

It is someone I know, I can click on her profile and I can see her profile.  Also, I look at her friends list, and I am in her friend's list.  It looks like we both submitted a friend's request at the same time.  I will PM you her nick.

gunter

2/19/18

I do see some problem with Accept or Delete Friends.

checking more ...

In reply toRe: msg 4
Baz (Bazmann)

2/20/18

Thanks, please let me know when the problem is fixed

In reply toRe: msg 4
Baz (Bazmann)

2/21/18

Hi gunter

What is the status on this issue?  I am still unable to accept Meeka's friend's request.

gunter

2/21/18

Still trying to see why this happens, it seems to be working for many. If possible, experiment with another computer or browser as well, which would help in isolating the problem.

One possibility: Ad blockers may stop the links from working?.

All: other reports ?

In reply toRe: msg 7
Baz (Bazmann)

2/21/18

I did use different browsers and different computers, even used my mobile phone too.  Results are the same, nothing happens.  I never had an issues in the past past accepting friend's invitations from my chrome browser.  I also used Microsoft IE browser too.

gunter

2/21/18

Did you PM the name?

Are you able to Delete the request, then she can try again.

thanks for the details ...

Baz (Bazmann)

2/22/18

I did PM you the name.  I am unable to delete the request from my end, whether I hit accept or reject, nothing happens.  The name is "MeekaMew"