Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friend's request   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started 2/18/18 by Baz (Bazmann); 1989 views.
Baz (Bazmann)

2/24/18

Hi Gunter.  It looks like other chatters are having the same problem I am having which is a friend's request that can neither be accepted nor rejected.  Each time I hit the accept button, the chatter got an email saying the friendship was accepted, since I hit the "accept" button multiple times, I am afraid I may have turned a "friend" into an "enemy".  Please help.

gunter

2/24/18

Don't keep hitting your head abainst a wall ... we know there is a problem so try to ignore for a while. 

New reports by others may help figure it out.

Baz (Bazmann)

3/24/18

It has  been over a month and this annoying problem still exists.  The phantom friend's request cannot be removed by me regardless of what we do.

Also, the number of unread PMs is also totally wrong.

gunter

3/24/18

Not seeing this problem anywhere else now, it's a puzzle. I gather it's only with this one member for you.

I may need to log into your account to work this out, PM me if you want to go that route and we'll arrange things.

Baz (Bazmann)

3/24/18

Yes, it is just with one member "MeekaMew".  You can log into my account and see the problem.  In one of your earlier responses to me you mentioned that you could see the problem.

gunter

3/25/18

Seeing the problem wasn't specific to your report. 

If you have a pending friend request, I can reset your password for me to log in and take a look and email you with the new one. Then you can change the password back to one of your own in Preferences after that.

• Edited March 25, 2018 9:00 pm  by  gunter
Baz (Bazmann)

3/25/18

No need, I'll keep that friend's request dangling.  Thanks.