Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

folder not showing up   Administrative Issues

Started 2/25/18 by Brat7 (TrumanGleas2); 754 views.

I see 6 folders. Log out...log back in.

EDIT: As an addendum...you might find this forum helpful...

Delphi Forums Host Mentors Forum

Kid (Kidmagnet)

2/25/18

If you mean your entire forum - it's showing in the main Index under Health & Wellness. It just takes some time, it's not instant.

Brat7 (TrumanGleas2)

2/25/18

I logged out and back in again but the folders that i created are not showing up even tried refreshing the page is there a setting that needs to be changed?

I want to add my comments there and will not promote until i  am satisfied

i am a plus member as of yesterday

let me know what i can do next  

thanks for your quick reply

I see 6 folders. Do you mean you created more folders that you're not seeing? If that's the case...go into Manage Folders and make the settings for those new folders the same as the others.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

2/25/18

I think you are viewing it as Classic and he is as Zeta and he's not set the folders to show if they do not have new messages (and they are empty) I'll post instructions for him. Thanks for posting that though - it clued me in!

Kid (Kidmagnet)

2/25/18

Hi Truman

Are you wanting your forum to be in the Zeta format? You just need to make a couple of changes and you will always see all your folders.

Click on Controls and then under Content and Roles click on Manage Folders
Scroll down and place a check mark beside View by Folder and then click Update

In the section under that called Folder Header View check off Always show headings for all available folders and click on Update

I see that there's a Folder Header View in Controls w/Zeta and the default is Show headings only when populated. Good catch.