Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Members kicked accidently   Chat

Started 11/2/18 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 813 views.
gunter

11/2/18

Kicking shouldn't last for a day. I see where you assigned Voice and both members logged in again after your message here, are there changes.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Sassy (MrsSassy)

11/2/18

they are STILL getting that message telling them they can not join us in the main chat room Gunter. I will ask them both to try yet again. Thanks

In reply toRe: msg 2
Sassy (MrsSassy)

11/2/18

*Hearts That Hear* Mental Health Support Chat
Welcome Mr_Vegas21 You are not allowed to chat in this room is the message that both are getting as of 30 seconds ago

gunter

11/2/18

Have you tried unbanning /unban membername

In reply toRe: msg 6
Sassy (MrsSassy)

11/2/18

No because the controls do not indicate that they are in fact still banned but I will try your suggestion now, I will let you know~

In reply toRe: msg 8
Sassy (MrsSassy)

11/2/18

That did the trick so now please explain how someone with voice and not locked out of the Forum in the controls can still be banned in the chat room?

I have never had that happen to me in 18 years but I don't ban people from the chat room, remove them yes.

Thinking about it NOW that could be a nice feature to have. LOL

It was a new staff member that accidentally place the ban. All is good now a learning lesson for all involved.

Thank you for your wisdom!

Kid (Kidmagnet)

11/2/18

I'm new(ish) to this so bear with me...

Which of these options did you choose?

I think the chat command Gunter gave you /unban membername is the only way to undo it. This is new?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

11/2/18

Is this a new screen?