Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Report Violations Function   Control Center

Started 11/30/18 by Rose Gold Dictator (Artoo); 1422 views.
8645 (RedBV)

12/6/18

Using FF . . . when hovering cursor over "submit" . . . get a "javascriptvoid(0)" notification just above task bar to the right . . . left . . .

8645 (RedBV)

12/6/18

With some looking -

For google chrome (on a desktop) had to specifically go into the settings: to "content settings" and left click the arrow to the right . . . that opens a new window . . . scrolled down to "pop ups and redirects" and again left click the arrow to the right . . . . that opens another window . . . then scrolled down to "add" and added " https://www.delphiforums.com/" . . .

Once I did the above then the report violation worked and got the pop up that a violation report had been submitted . . .

Now doing some looking with FF . . .

8645 (RedBV)

12/6/18

Can't get FF to work . . .

Would suggest if someone can't get it to work with FF . . . use the PM function with a PM to the Host of whatever forum concerned . . .

Stephierawx4

12/6/18

One of my forum members can use Chrome for Report Violation but the pop up isn't working for Firefox.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

12/6/18

Is that note clickable? Years back it was and you could select allow “pop ups on delphiforums.com”

Thank you for all the work and posting the steps! 

8645 (RedBV)

12/6/18

Nope not clickable . . .

8645 (RedBV)

12/6/18

Tried that earlier and even after adding delphi, no joy . . .

8645 (RedBV)

12/6/18

Off topic . . . but the CC gives me a notice to new PM . . . after opening it a number of times, it is still hanging that have a new PM . . .

I view all forums as classic . . . didn't know their was a CC until looking at the PM . . .

Kid (Kidmagnet)

12/6/18

Yeah you have to delete it- sorry about that.

So with FF, add blocker disabled and you’ve allowed pop ups- still not working? System security maybe? Just spitballing - no sense making a bunch of changes when one can easily work around by PMing the host. 

Thanks again for all your help.