Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bot Message   Chat

Started 7/22/19 by PlezHer; 598 views.
PlezHer

7/23/19

So I should be able to delete the second greeting message I will try that   Thanks 

PlezHer

7/23/19

The B0t is repeating itself back to back when welcoming someone in the room.  The first reply it is actually saying the person nick who is entering.  The repeat is saying Welcome Nick not saying the person nick.  Ive tried to delete but there isn't an option to delete the 2nd one.  It has to be something I did when I set the room up... imagine that.

PlezHer

7/23/19

Gunter the b0t is repeating itself the first one it does state you nick  but the second one says welcome nick with out say the persons nick

gunter

7/23/19

Did you switch to Zeta to redo the bot ? 

PlezHer

7/23/19

I tried to kill the bot then bring it back it wont let me.  I believe this is something I did when I set up the room, just trying to figure out how to fix it without doing something crazy.  I tried to delete the message but there is no submit so it wont make the changes

gunter

7/24/19

When someone enters the room, the bot says: Hello followed by the membername. 

Then it adds whatever text is entered in Settings next to the room name in Chat Bots and Games.

This is what was added: "Welcome, Nick!" If you want ... 

I've removed the Nick word.  Is it gone now when someone enters the room?