Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

all photobucket pics are out of focus   Everything Else

Started Sep-11 by TravelNman (medvedbear); 460 views.
gunter

Sep-11

Which page, is it here, give us a link?

In reply toRe: msg 2
gunter

Sep-11

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-12

It's best to not use Photobucket anymore. Save the images to your hard drive then upload them to your Files (not your Photos) Lastly, replace the ones you are currently using.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/service/messages/53341/2

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Sep-25

May I ask WHY its best to NOT USE Photobucket any more? I read the information you provided in the link but I'm still a bit confused about WHY its best to not use it any longer.

Thanks, Sassy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-25

If you are paying them to host the images you use on other web sites it’s fine but if not Photobucket will mark your images as they have done here 

https://blogs.delphiforums.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?nav=main&webtag=kidsblog&entry=239

EdGlaze

Sep-29

I have over 12,500 images amounting to almost 900 MB (but only 0.16% of allowable storage) hosted by Photobucket and hotlinked from Delphiforums and was forced to subscribe rather than disrupt so many discussions.

I don't mind paying since Photobucket provides a service I need since images are an important part of my educational forums. 

https://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724444-Photobucket-Subscription-Pricing-Info

Beginner

• You may choose to pay either monthly at $5.99/month or yearly for $53.90/year (equivalent to $4.49/month).
  • 25 GB of storage space or up to 2,500 photos.

Intermediate

• You may choose to pay either monthly at $7.99/month or yearly for $75.50/year (equivalent to $6.29/month).
  • 250 GB of storage space or up to 25,000 photos.

Expert

• You may choose to pay either monthly at $12.99/month or yearly for $129.50/year (equivalent to $10.79/month).
  • 1 TB of storage space and unlimited photo limit.
In reply toRe: msg 7

I have decided to close my PhotoBucket account. I only had about 50 photos in it and the requirement to start paying for the site simply because of my bandwidth. The site was extremely slow and removing even 50 pictures was a task. 

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Sep-29

Thanks so much for the information I'll pass it along Kid!

Your still the BEST!

Love ya, Sassy

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Sep-29

Just curious~ What kids of Educational Forums do you have I have some members that may be interested in checking them out?

Tc, Sassy

EdGlaze

Sep-29

I have themed forums which are educational rather than chatty.

Check out the forums in the sig of my previous post.