Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Issue with color and fonts.   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Sep-19 by queenlightning; 1040 views.
Kidmagnet

Sep-19

This forum https://forums.delphiforums.com/tc-bifemlounge/start

Are the fonts figured out now? I see blue - you also need to make the change on the CSS editor. If someone else has installed your theme (I see the images there are hosted by Heavn) please ask her to make the change for you. 

IfI have the wrong forum ignore all this and link me to it please lol

Kidmagnet

Sep-19

** Queen - I am experiencing a lot of lagging right now on Delphi - it might be that is why your Chat window will not load.

Maybe wait and see and if it does not work again later try my advice below

Can you try a different browser? Log in by typing delphiforums.com into the address bar instead of using a link - them use the login button there and try the PMs.

If we can narrow down the problem to your browser we can probably get it working again quicker :)

• Edited September 19, 2021 2:20 pm  by  Kidmagnet
queenlightning

Sep-19

The issue I am having on the chat page its all brown and I am trying change message header background and  message body background to a light coral instead of brown.

queenlightning

Sep-19

Ive tried all three of my browers hun and none of them are working.

queenlightning

Sep-19

Hun the room I am working on is the one that I do start pages in its called the queen of hearts start pages for the queen of hearts room for when Ill put the next one up for there

Kidmagnet

Sep-19

It's the one I was helping you at before! ok can you give me privies (assistant manager please) there after all - Firefox is slugging along and it would be quicker to just go into Controls and look.

Kidmagnet

Sep-19

Choose the browser you prefer and do this - log out of Delphi and close all browser tabs with Delphi on them. Close the browser itself. Wait a minute or two and reopen (mainly for Firefox) and then open a new tab. type delphiforums.com (you can copy this now and then paste it in if it is easier) to the address bar and go directly to the Delphi Start page. You can log in from there - try the PM and see if that helps. Let me know either way.

queenlightning

Sep-19

I set it up for you.

Kidmagnet

Sep-19

You cannot change just the one background without it also changing the background on other areas. So all the brown areas would go coral. You can using a custom style sheet but not from the Colors and Fonts area. Have you done theming with a CSS before? If Heavn is around still she is a good person to check with. She may have a template you can use and show you how to make the changes.

queenlightning

Sep-19

Heavn is on vacation and doesn't have her computer available at this time.