Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PM jammed   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Sep-20 by queenlightning; 738 views.
queenlightning

Sep-20

Kid I am not seeing those options on my computer the options are new tab, new window, new private window, bookmarks, downloads, password, add-ons and themes, print, save as page, zoom, settings, more tools, help and exit. Am I looking in the right spot or should I be looking some where else.

Kidmagnet

Sep-20

Ahhh your Menu Bar is probably not enabled. If you do not see File Edit View History Bookmarks Tools Help in the upper left of your screen, right click your mouse and then click on Menu Bar and it will appear.

Then under View you can click on Page Style and choose No Style.... and follow the directions in my previous post.

queenlightning

Sep-21

I was able to make it their but the links aren't working and they are still stuck. Any other ideas. When I copied the  link to see if I could get it to open on another page it is saying its void. Is their any way delphi can earase my messages of everyone? Not sure if that will help or not but its an idea of how my forms and other messages I may be able to get into them because as it stands right now I either have to be talking to someone in private in a room to receive a message or have to talk to someone on a  message board.

heavn

Sep-21

I don't have Page Style?

heavn

Sep-21

I don't see that entire set of options...

File  Edit View History... ?

heavn

Sep-21

Hi  Gunter, 

I cannot utilize my Private Messages properly since the date that queenlightning wrote to me there. She posted there some long html code and it took over everyones messages! I don't know WHY she would use  the Private Message place for doing this. Everything is STUCK. I tried the  Ignore her option. I tried  the Unfriend her,  and  Unfollow her  and  things.  I cannot click on her message to delete it. Scroll down to her message and you will see it has overtaken (wrapped around) all the other person's messages under it.  

Please, could you ask tech persons if they could somehow delete her message from my private messages. I hope that I do not lose EVERYTHING except hers! 

:O

Oh Gosh Thank you!

PS.
Tech can feel free to click on the messages posted  there  to see how  they react-   nothing  happens,  etc. 

• Edited September 21, 2021 7:52 pm  by  heavn
In reply toRe: msg 11
gunter

Sep-21

I'll ask tech to take a look.

heavn

Sep-21

Thanks so much.

I do like this young lady. I am just so frustrated by it all.