Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

showing sigs   Everything Else

Started 11/13/21 by February Babe (wtraves); 832 views.

no she isnt a plus member I dont think, I will check with her.

Kidmagnet

11/14/21

Which forum? I can take a look 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/Wendy77

Wendys playground. a couple of other ladies has come in and they can see them.

thanks Kid

Kidmagnet

11/14/21

Can you point me to where the member said she could not see them? 

its Janice and she hasnt been able to see them for weeks, it is a private folder. Can you get into that?

Kidmagnet

11/14/21

No - ask Janice if it is still a problem and if so would she be able to post her so we can help.

To be clear, is it your personal signature or ones you are delivering? Or either? 

yes it is still happening, She cant see any sig I post except for test, she just get a little square thing where it should be a sig as below I copy and paste a top sig from Fotki and my window underneath I use the paint brush feature, she doesnt see any of that yet everyone else can and I have been doing this the same way for years.

see below for my little sig above my window ( not sure if you allow sigs in this forum can you see my sigs?

Wendyname

Kidmagnet

11/18/21

Yes I can see them like others. It is usually better if we can work directly with the member who is having the problem.

Thanks Kid I have told her to come here but she wants to try a few things first on her own.

thanks  so much.