Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Whats going on with Delphi Code 1000   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started 12/22/21 by PlezHer; 444 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
Kidmagnet

12/22/21

PlezHer said:

I get code 1000

I'm not sure what that means specifically on Delphi but generally it means you cannot access whatever you are trying to. I replied with something to try while we wait for tech.

I can help problem solve this if you can get me a bit of info...

What are the chatters having problems accessing from (the type of device ) and which browser. I seem to have a lot of trouble getting rid of cached stuff on Chrome so if they are trying to connect directly to Delph's chatrooms with that browser after trying with their mIRC, tell then to switch to another browser if possible.

PlezHer

12/22/21

Viv1 was having the problems on Friday she sent message to Admin I believe Gunter fixed that problem.. Chele1975 is having same issues since yesterday she is getting same code as me Code 1000 .  She mentioned she has tried 4 different browsers..  I have tried chrome and firefox I can get into start page but when I click on room to get in room it also throws a code 1000 so I try 2 different rooms and same problem

PlezHer

12/22/21

I can log onto another IRC and it works fine. it is just the Delphi IRC that doesnt

Kidmagnet

12/22/21

Sorry I cannot help further - hoping this is found and fixed soon.

PlezHer

12/22/21

I had another chatter try and get in she was able to but when I looked to see how many was in the room it shows only the bot.

Kidmagnet

12/22/21

Can you access a room that does not have a bot?

PlezHer

12/22/21

no

PlezHer

12/22/21

it has been 2 1/2 hours since last message have you heard anything from tech

Kidmagnet

12/22/21

Sorry, I'm just a regular member helping out. 

• Edited December 22, 2021 11:06 pm  by  Kidmagnet
PlezHer

12/22/21

ok I thought you was admin

=============

continue in duplicate discussion http://forums.delphiforums.com/hosts/messages/29043/1

==============//

• Edited December 23, 2021 10:19 am  by  gunter