WELCOME TO THE HOSTS' FORUM
This community is dedicated to helping hosts and their assistants run successful forums. Here you'll find...
- Staff and volunteers ready to lend a hand with your forum management questions
- Official announcements and updates
- A place where you can give Delphi Forums management feedback and constructive criticism
- A community of forum hosts that help each other succeed
Delphi Forums Staff:
WaltHowe (WALTHOWE), Gunter (GUNTER), Cstar (CSTAR1)
Community Support Team volunteers:
Gordie (BIBLINSKI), Showtalk (SHOWTALK), Angela (ANGEHOWE), Carol Ann (KNIT_CHAT), Dee (DLAINEDEE), Jack (JCO), Lyndy (LYNDY7), Ninee (NINEE), Steph (STEP2U), Walter (WALTER784)
The rules here are simple: Be respectful of others.
Also, don't post details of Terms of Service violations (like the forum name, URLs and usernames of those involved) -- we'd rather you email us those details at email@example.com.
The specific rules are:
- Be polite
- Please check the existing messages, especially recent ones, to see if your problem or question may be answered or discussed. You may find the answer you need.
- Please keep off-topic chatter to a minimum so we can keep this forum as a useful resource
- Official Announcements and messages from Delphi Forums staff may be copied and reposted in other forums
- Keep the language reasonably clean
- Please try and help us keep the threads on topic
- Please don't promote your forum here. One link in your signature is fine. Any more than that may be removed at the discretion of the Delphi Forums staff.
- Flaming, misinformation, and/or forum rules or TOS violations will not be acceptable. Posts that interfere with this forum's operation or staff's ability to run the forum will be removed.
Need more help on Delphi Forums?
- Member Services Forum is where we discuss general bugs, account help, and help using Delphi Forums
- Delphi Plus Members Forum is where we discuss issues related to the features of the DelphiPlus subscription plan and is restricted to DelphiPlus members
- The Host Mentors Forum is where we discuss the Hosts Forum Mentoring program, which assists new Hosts by assigning them a Mentor. For more information, ask in the Mentoring folder in this forum's message area or visit for assistance.
- Getting Your Forum Started is where we help hosts who need a hand getting started with their forum
- Promoting Your Forum is where we talk about how to spread the word about your forum
- Using HTML on Delphi Forums is where we provide assistance to hosts who want to write HTML and CSS code to customize their forums
Need to contact Delphi Forums by email?
2 chatting in 2 rooms