iHeartsMusic

Stark Art and Entertainment

Hosted by iHeartsMusic

Featuring some of the known and unknown artists in the Music and Art milieu, giving them an unconditional love and attention for entertainment!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Michael Jackson Vs Sammy Davis Jr.   Boys Nights out

Started Jan-9 by Dot_hoe; 125 views.
Dot_hoe

Jan-9

Did MICHAEL JACKSON copy Sammy's hat and dance move?

stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Song - YOU WERE THERE

- SAMMY DAVIS Jr. 60th ANNIVERSARY.

Gema Rico 4 Jun 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZYOChj5AO8

In November 1989, Michael among other stars pay tribute to Sammy Davis Jr. on his 60th Birthday which is broadcast on TV. Michael sings "You Were There" a song specially composed for Sammy and has only played on this occasion. The show is to benefit Unicef.

On February 4, 1990, the 60th birthday of Sammy Davis Jr. that was recorded last November is released by ABC, and raised $ 250,000 which went to the United Black College Foundation.

clap

In reply toRe: msg 1
Dot_hoe

Jan-9

Don't mind the weird drumming, the video is dumbed by a retard!

grinning

ORIGINS OF THE MOONWALK

AbejaMariposaIV
ORIGINS OF THE MOONWALK
[v] https://youtu.be/xH7VymwHLmo
Dancers (in alphabetical order):

Fred Astaire, Bill Bailey, Buck and Bubbles, Cab Calloway, Clark Brothers, Sammy Davis Jr., Daniel L. Haynes, Rubberneck Holmes, Patterson and Jackson, Eleanor Powell, Bill Robinson, Three Chefs (only the feet), Tip Tap and Toe (feat. Ray Winfield), Earl Snakehips Tucker.
Video edited by CFJ

Originally uploaded on my former channel on June 2, 2008 and had got about  1,220,000 views until the channel got deleted on December 8, 2010.  My 3rd channel got deleted again in July 2013, so here's a re-upload. The 2nd in my MJ trilogy.

grinning

Berylline

Jan-10

Absolutely yes...  thumbsup

these were Michael Jackson's  influencers

GonghisKhan

Jan-12

A lot of drama, actually quite an emotional moment, that was nice...

relaxed

Quasuo

Jan-25

Although I'm not a Michael Jackson fan this song is an amazing tribute to both - including Sammy Davis Jr !