iHeartsMusic

Stark Art and Entertainment

Hosted by iHeartsMusic

Featuring some of the known and unknown artists in the Music and Art milieu, giving them an unconditional love and attention for entertainment!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Why Chinese People Love Money.   Just for Laugh

Started Jun-29 by Samurai (BushMesh); 184 views.
Samurai (BushMesh)

Jun-29

Asian parents want their kids to become doctors

Ronny Xin Yi Chieng is a Malaysian comedian and actor.

Chieng is currently a senior correspondent on The Daily Show on Comedy Central and creator and star of the sitcom Ronny Chieng: International Student which premiered on ABC and Comedy Central Asia in 2017.

Ronny Chieng Explains Why Chinese People Love Money.

Netflix Is A Joke 25 January 2020 sweat_smile
https://youtu.be/O_KpLrHCAx0

Ronny Chieng explains why Chinese parents want their kids to become doctors and how the Chinese New Year is all about getting rich.

About Netflix Is A Joke: The official hub of Netflix stand-up, comedy series, films, and all things funny — curated by the world’s most advanced algorithm and a depressed, yet lovable, cartoon horse. Their unlikely friendship is our story…

Tittah

Jun-30

laughing Chinese love money!!

Becoming a doctors is optional, they don't go to College to study science to help people?

[...]

The stabbed Asian mother sounds like "Sand-Grain" - she doesn't trusts doctors for a good reason, and she isn't even Asian!

In reply toRe: msg 2
Sand_Grain

Jun-30

Tittah said:

The stabbed Asian mother sounds like "Sand-Grain" - she doesn't trusts doctors for a good reason, and she isn't even Asian!

ABSOLUTELY!! sweat_smile

Imagine this - about twenty five years ago, a surgeon declared I had terminal cancer and a few months to live, he lied and wanted me to get Chimo-Radiation! I walked out and never went back to the clinic or any other clinic... 

Berylline

Jul-1

How did you heal your state of mind after this, did you wait to die? Write about it in an editorial please!

scream

Berylline

Jul-1

Yes, the medical institution became a huge business!

This guy is very funny! laughing

North ^ (H0ZER)

Jul-2

Parents want the best for their offspring; for me it was to become a better hockey player than Wayne Gretsky...

Cool Comedian! sweat_smile

Yagisu

Jul-7

laughing Gonsigfhatai 

Now we know why...  many Chinese scientists get a bad wrap on scientific research about the virus! 

Tittah

Jul-8

So far, you've done pretty well! relaxed

Sand_Grain

Jul-13

How did you heal your state of mind after this, did you wait to die? Write about it in an editorial please!

No, I had a feeling that he lied and he wanted to scare me... I don't get easily scared by anyone because I'm always sceptical. 

Berylline

Jul-16

Good for you for being so SKEPTIC!

Never change! relaxed