iHeartsMusic

Stark Art and Entertainment

Hosted by iHeartsMusic

Featuring some of the known and unknown artists in the Music and Art milieu, giving them an unconditional love and attention for entertainment!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jackie Mason "Doctors"    Just for Laugh

Started Dec-12 by ANCH0RMAN; 204 views.
ANCH0RMAN

Dec-12

Jackie Mason was an American stand-up comedian and film and television actor. His 1986 one-man show The World According to Me! won a Special Tony Award, an Outer Critics Circle Award, an Ace Award, an Emmy Award, and earned a Grammy nomination.

Known for his delivery and voice, as well as his use of innuendo and pun, Mason's often culturally grounded humor was described as irreverent and sometimes politically incorrect.[2][3] A critic for Time magazine wrote that, throughout his career, Mason spoke to audiences: "... with the Yiddish locutions of an immigrant who just completed a course in English. By mail.

Jackie Mason "Doctors" on The Ed Sullivan Show

The Ed Sullivan Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oed9mpPz0Bc
Jackie Mason "Doctors" on The Ed Sullivan Show on August 31, 1969. Subscribe now to never miss an update: 

In reply toRe: msg 1
ANCH0RMAN

Dec-12

The Ed Sullivan Show was a television variety program that aired on CBS from 1948-1971. For 23 years it aired every Sunday night and played host to the world's greatest talents. 

Jackie Mason sayings…

“I have enough money to last me the rest of my life unless I buy something.”

“It's no longer a question of staying healthy. It's a question of finding a sickness you like.”

“If an Englishman gets run down by a truck he apologizes to the truck.”

Guard101

Dec-15

I always like this quote of his: grinning

"It is more profitable for your congressman to support the tobacco industry than your life."

- Jackie Mason

Fella13

Dec-16

His jokes and comedy doesn't come from any controlled calculations or government revisions!

thumbsup

Eliot (Elohimil)

Dec-16

Hilarious!! joy

I love the doctor joke!!

This creates good moods!  joy

NewsFrea1

Dec-18

Although he might repeat the same jokes, he always gave it a different tone ! 

In reply toRe: msg 1
polinious

Dec-29

BEST JOKE: 

"It's no longer a question of staying healthy. It's a question of finding a sickness you like."

~.~ Jackie Mason

In reply toRe: msg 7
ANCH0RMAN

Jan-3

"I can't predict the future and I don't have respect for people who try to."

__ Jackie Mason