iHeartsMusic

Stark Art and Entertainment

Hosted by iHeartsMusic

Featuring some of the known and unknown artists in the Music and Art milieu, giving them an unconditional love and attention for entertainment!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ODD - Bill Hicks to Alex Jones   Just for Laugh

Started 5/2/21 by TAB00GA; 1347 views.
TAB00GA

5/2/21

ODD - Bill Hicks to Alex Jones: Creating the Controlled Opposition?

So I thought I would post this since I have been posting videos for the past couple of days about Bill Gates and his GMO murder mosquitoes. I see Banned Video put up a video called "Alex Jones Exposes Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Created to Forcefully Inoculate the Population".

That would be correct. At lest the part about the mosquitoes. Jones was not first. Richie from Boston was on this months ago. But he is not controlled opposition. I can't watch this video or download it. I can watch any other Banned Video video but not this one? I make no accusations here, I am simply stating facts. There is most likely an explanation I don't understand.

The last video I put up about the mosquitos disappeared after I posted it and I had to put it back up. I am sure this was just a glitch. I thought since I could not watch or re post the above mentioned video I would put this up and see what happened.

Also, I have noticed that for a channel with over 130,000 subscribers that channels videos seldom get a lot of views or I should say the views don't seem to be proportionate with the amount of subscribers? Oh well whats in a number right?

From ODD TV

First published at 00:59 UTC on May 3rd, 2021.

Jim_Crenshaw
https://www.bitchute.com/video/yZkL3l1V3mrD/

globe_with_meridians

drl0lip0p

5/3/21

Seen that, but we aren't too sure....

Dot_hoe

5/3/21

Possibly true!! 

Myra (MKratz)

5/4/21

Bill Hicks in 1994 Playing the Character Alex Jones
•18 Jul 2017
Skippy hereitcomesskippy
https://youtu.be/p2dC0p7d9do
He didn't have the fake voice worked out yet in 1994. That was his first year playing the character of "Alex Jones".

TAB00GA

5/6/21

Now, that's interesting!! thumbsup grinning

Boba (Boitchy)

5/7/21

I've seen this a few years ago, I have been hoping they'd create a suspense movie about it! 

grinning

TAB00GA

5/13/21

That could be a great idea!  thumbsup

SasBun

6/2/21

Every time a legend dies, people make up stories to keep him alive! grinning

In reply toRe: msg 8
BarthaS

6/17/21

It's hard to let go of someone you like...

We keep them alive within aches and spite

sparkles

Barthas

misspig9y

6/25/21

Simply lovely!  relaxed