iProducts... an Apple a Day!

Hosted by A Kid by any other name... (Kidmagnet)

An iFriendly support forum for the Apple devices we all know and love. iPad, iPhone, iPod... iWant you!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to transfer Spotify songs to Apple Music, and more   General - questions and info

Started 1/31/22 by MRCROSSROADS; 1586 views.
MRCROSSROADS
Staff

1/31/22

I literally JUST did this Spotify-to-Apple Music transfer two days ago! I used a service call Tune My Music though.

Msg 1044.2 deleted
MilanIask

2/19/22

As far as I know, these are the most popular music platforms in the world and they are really cool. But sometimes I want to find some new sound, new artists, so I found the emanate platform, where aspiring musicians can share their creativity with the whole world. I think this is a great opportunity to listen to something new.

MRCROSSROADS
Staff

2/24/22

Had never heard of that one. Thanks

goosewas

3/5/22

Edited for promoting pirated material.

Can you see previous post, new member editing their post from the 5th.

BillShiphr

Aug-8

Oh, I can tell you it was a huge problem for me, I used to switch between platforms all the time because none of them had the music database I needed, all of them were too small. But eventually, I managed to discover"tubidy" site, and it stopped being an issue for me. Now I just download songs from youtube if there's something missing on a music streaming platform, and that's it, it's actually convenient. 

* note from staff - the poster here included a link I wasn't happy with. I'm sure you can get there fine on a search ;)