Morality, Life & Social Issues -  The Redacted Documents and You? (82 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-7 10:38 AM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 

We are getting to see the "redacted documents" now, what do they mean to you? 

Can we trust the investigation, the media, the FBI, the courts? 

Is is all just political fighting or there something there? If so, what?

Reply   Options 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-7 11:50 AM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 5) 
 38028.2 in reply to 38028.1 

I think what's there is former president Obama was trying to help Hillary win the election and so were a few in the FBI and the justice department. The ones who took their false dossier to the judge lied that what was in it was true. It's a felony to lie to the judge so they are going to be in trouble. (Hillary has never had to answer or be punished so I wouldn't count in it) I wonder if president Trump sees the unredacted memo?

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-7 1:41 PM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 38028.3 in reply to 38028.2 

I think what's there is former president Obama was trying to help Hillary win the election and so were a few in the FBI and the justice department. The ones who took their false dossier to the judge lied that what was in it was true. It's a felony to lie to the judge so they are going to be in trouble. (Hillary has never had to answer or be punished so I wouldn't count in it) I wonder if president Trump sees the unredacted memo?

bob>It is strange to me how far the libs went to push hillary, she was the overall favorite, Trump wasn't supposed to go anywhere, who were they scared of? It does appear their outright attempt to get Trump knew no limits. Hillary also pushed her "pay and play foundation" while she was Sec of state, which was stupid and an obvious attempt to get money, which they always did. 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 38028.4 in reply to 38028.1 

Bob (Bobbylee7) said...

Political ideology propaganda war on the first amendment over the Constitution (free people) of the USA.  A one world order runs on communism where the dems have long since sold the store.

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-11 11:42 AM 
To: Caryn (haleyC987)  (5 of 5) 
 38028.5 in reply to 38028.4 

Bob (Bobbylee7) said...

Political ideology propaganda war on the first amendment over the Constitution (free people) of the USA.  A one world order runs on communism where the dems have long since sold the store.

bob>I agree. I think there is a lot on Hillary, always has been, the Russia issue is the thing the dems keep pushing, it keeps some of the spotlight off the good economy we have now. 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.