Bible Topics & Bible Studies -  Resolving OSASaved Controversy (2638 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 262) 
RE: "once saved always saved" VS "you {a Christian} can lose your salvation."

I believe this long-debated controversy is only resolved by understanding two important factors:

First: THE PARABLE OF THE SOWERclearly indicates THE LAST CATEGORY of "good soil" that receives the word AND BRINGS FORTH FRUIT worthy of repentance and the Holy Spirit within. ie/ a truly changed life by the power of the  word and the Gospel.

Second of all: we must understand that Christians CAN backslide and GOD can and does RE-claim the backslider, BUT the backslider MUST RETURN TO THE FATHER IN REPENTANCE, as seen clearly in the Parable of the Prodigal Son.

These two parables resolve the conflict between OSAS and the fear that "a Christian can lose their salvation and have their name blotted out of the Book of Life."

We must never PRESUME upon GOD'S Good Grace. But we must press on and persevere and seek to be overcomers in this sad and treacherous world of darkness and sin.

Clearlight Cleansing Fire Ministries International
* Jeremiah 9:23-26 *

Reply   Options 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJan-4 10:22 AM 
To: Spiritest_25_77 (Spiritest_24)  (2 of 262) 
 38917.2 in reply to 38917.1 

I think we all know many in our churches or even our families who have left the faith. Some people say they were never saved in the first place.  I'll let God sort that out. God is always open to second chances.

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-4 10:45 AM 
To: Spiritest_25_77 (Spiritest_24)  (3 of 262) 
 38917.3 in reply to 38917.1 
 OSAS and the fear that "a Christian can lose their salvation and have their name blotted out of the Book of Life."

bob>We agree! Let's have a party! 

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 262) 
 38917.4 in reply to 38917.2 

I agree with that totally.  However, I am, when prompted by the Holy Spirit, I am one who warns people that "leaving. departing from the faith/trusting & serving Christ" or "going back into the world and the world of carnality and sin" IS VERY VERY dangerous and risks be "blotted out of the Book of Life" and incurring the judgment of GOD against such evil and {in reality} betrayal of Christ.

bad fruit is bad fruit. It needs to be exposed and warned. that includes horrible deceptions and FAKE "christianity" such as these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvRMkeWylj0&t=60s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT0sJIjxBoU&t=286s

Truly shocking and horrible!

• Edited January 5, 2019 1:07 am  by  Spiritest_25_77 (Spiritest_24)

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 262) 
 38917.5 in reply to 38917.3 

:^)

We agree on a lot of things, Bob.  the dangers of Freemasonry and luciferianism and not confronting the antichrist spirit and those who oppose Christ and His Kingdom are the two main areas of disagreement, {at least in some regards}.

but don't worry: I still like you. ... :^)

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-5 10:19 AM 
To: Spiritest_25_77 (Spiritest_24)  (6 of 262) 
 38917.6 in reply to 38917.5 

We agree on a lot of things, Bob.  the dangers of Freemasonry and luciferianism and not confronting the antichrist spirit and those who oppose Christ and His Kingdom are the two main areas of disagreement, {at least in some regards}.

but don't worry: I still like you.

bob>Great! I don't know any Freemasons today, they used to have a huge building in Tulsa, but they left it and they have a small one now. I don't consider them a threat, no on cares about them and they are dying out. When I was asked if I wanted to get envolved back in the 60's I didn't see the point in it then. I was just 16 or so and they had some type of youth department. I did go once, but it was not much, so I never went back again. 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 262) 
 38917.7 in reply to 38917.6 

Hi Bob. If you do the research, you will find that *high degree freemasonry* is VERY pervasive "in high places" of government, judiciary, religions, and "the brotherhood of the elite."

Freemasonry is basically a form of luciferianism and/or "Theosophy". It is not "a harmless" "Club". It is also the source of much of the rituals and doctrine of the Mormon religious-cult.

Freemasonry, Kabballah, Jesuit/luciferianists, and Sabbatean "Judaism" are the main sources of occult deceptions in the earth today.

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-7 3:24 PM 
To: Spiritest_25_77 (Spiritest_24)  (8 of 262) 
 38917.8 in reply to 38917.7 

Hi Bob. If you do the research, you will find that *high degree freemasonry* is VERY pervasive "in high places" of government, judiciary, religions, and "the brotherhood of the elite."

Freemasonry is basically a form of luciferianism and/or "Theosophy". It is not "a harmless" "Club". It is also the source of much of the rituals and doctrine of the Mormon religious-cult.

Freemasonry, Kabballah, Jesuit/luciferianists, and Sabbatean "Judaism" are the main sources of occult deceptions in the earth today.

bob>You know much more about them than I do. I, like millions of others, don't care at all about them, there is no need for them today, so that's why they have been dying out and will keep doing so. The people I knew in it were good Christians

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 262) 
 38917.9 in reply to 38917.8 

The Freemasonry organization is all about "luciferianism". - which is {basically}, "all truth is truth and there is truth in all religions, THEREFORE, it doesn't matter what religion who belong to so long as you practice charity and morality."  luciferianism is about KNOWLEDGE & POWER. High Freemasons take various oaths and initiations to become "godlike".

EXPOSING the luciferian/illuminati/Jesuit Roman Empire Religion of "Mystery Babylon the Great, the Mother of harlots"... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO0uYN-vHU4

Everyone needs to see this video This is a documentary on the Roman Empire Religion.  PRAY for insight, objectivity, AND DISCERNMENT.  *it is* the counterfeit luciferian/antichrist system.  ... *THE TRUE CHURCH, - "the Body of Christ, and the called out ones" ARE THOSE who are born of GOD's Spirit and who truly love and follow Jesus.*  John 3:3-36.
Religion will not save anyone. ONLY A TRUE & PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP TO CHRIST & HIS WORD will save you.

PLEASE NOTICE: Revelation, chapter 17 depicts the false world-religion of "Mystery Babylon the Great, the Mother of harlots and abominations of the earth." ... and Revelation, chapter 18, depicts & describes the SECULAR/COMMERCIAL, economic and military arm of "Mystery Babylon the Great," - which is the British-American Empire and the Western Powers of Europa.
?- BOTH are destined for GOD's Judgment and destruction before Jesus Returns to the earth.?

-- 

Clearlight Ministries International
* Jeremiah 9:23-26 *

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-9 10:23 AM 
To: Spiritest_25_77 (Spiritest_24)  (10 of 262) 
 38917.10 in reply to 38917.9 

The Freemasonry organization is all about "luciferianism". - which is {basically}, "all truth is truth and there is truth in all religions, THEREFORE, it doesn't matter what religion who belong to so long as you practice charity and morality."  luciferianism is about KNOWLEDGE & POWER. High Freemasons take various oaths and initiations to become "godlike".

bob>I haven't known anyone in it for decades, we do have a small group in town, but I have never been there and won't go there either. So, it's nice you have told me about it and I am aware if I do meet anyone in it. 

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 241-250 251-260 261-262
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.