Health and Nutrition -  NY Jews are blamed for spreading Measles (295 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostApr-30 10:14 AM 
To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (1 of 32) 

It reported on the radical liberal news last night that New York Ortodox Jews are spreading measles, yet there are 1000 cases in southern California they didn't even mention. Illegals come across the border and many have never had any type of shot in their lives and no effort is made to mention this, but the NY Jews are blamed instead? More proof liberals hate Jews. 

Reply   Options 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 32) 
 39323.2 in reply to 39323.1 

There have been other epidemics but no religion is ever blamed but Jews.

To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (3 of 32) 
 39323.3 in reply to 39323.2 

That's because your people are a release valve for the pent up hatred within very darkened hearts. It lets a wee bit of it to escape, perhaps, giving a few moments of relief as they spew out their hatred.

In reality, they should be thanking you all, for that few moments of release and relief they get by their demon driven words, however, when it quickly returns to their hearts, it is now made even worse by God's promise that He would bless those who bless your people and curse those who curse your people.

Much like a dog chasing his tail, with a firm determination to bite it off. Insanity.

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-5 12:20 PM 
To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (4 of 32) 
 39323.4 in reply to 39323.2 

They should be blaming the democrats for allowing the the illegals to come into the country as they are the ones who brought it. 

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

To: Butchking  (5 of 32) 
 39323.5 in reply to 39323.3 

Thank you for your understanding and generosity of spirit.

God bless you.

Len

To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (6 of 32) 
 39323.6 in reply to 39323.5 

You're welcome.

And may God bless you with the very best gift that He has to give to you.

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-6 9:16 AM 
To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (7 of 32) 
 39323.7 in reply to 39323.2 

There have been other epidemics but no religion is ever blamed but Jews.

bob>I haven't been paying attention to these underhanded attacks on the Jews. I don't get it. What have the Jews done? The crime is just being Jewish. 

To: Butchking  (8 of 32) 
 39323.8 in reply to 39323.6 

The best gift He gave me is to give me the spirit to be close to Him.

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-7 12:09 PM 
To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (9 of 32) 
 39323.9 in reply to 39323.8 

The best gift He gave me is to give me the spirit to be close to Him. 

Ginger>I would like to see you expand an explanation for this, please?  Are you saying that God in Heaven, can give His Spirit to people, all the while still being in heaven?

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 32) 
 39323.10 in reply to 39323.1 

There, apparently, is a fairly large Jewish community in which a large number of people have never been given vaccines, so it's pretty easy to target that group as spreading illness. In California, as well as other places, there are not only those coming across the border that likely have not been given vaccines, there are a lot of citizens, naturalized as well as natural born, that have not been given vaccines for one reason or another. Because that is such a large and diverse population they are commonly referred to by the misnomer anti-vaxers.  In both instances they are targeting those who do not allow vaccines to be given to their children; those who object to so many being given in a relatively short time period; and those that use a delayed schedule as being the ones responsible for the spread of illness, even though children, and adults who have been given a live-virus vaccine are carriers of the illness for a period of time after the vaccine is administered, and could also conceivably spread the illness

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-32
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.