Morality, Life & Social Issues -  Islam convicts woman in Iran (96 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-6 3:15 PM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 

A muslim woman, who protests the right for women to take off their hijabs, Nasrine Sotoudeh, was arrested and sentanced to 148 lashes and 38 years in prison. She will apeal, but not much hope is held out as it's Iran. Islam without question demeans women and does not allow them civil rights at all. 

Reply   Options 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-6 4:17 PM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 39339.2 in reply to 39339.1 

It's hard to believe that women have to live that way, today. I read somewhere that there are a lot of children who get lost while out with their mothers as they all look alike in the hijabs.

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-7 9:46 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 3) 
 39339.3 in reply to 39339.2 

It's hard to believe that women have to live that way, today. I read somewhere that there are a lot of children who get lost while out with their mothers as they all look alike in the hijabs.

bob>Well, that's an issue I didn't now about. I wonder how they deal with that. 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.