Morality, Life & Social Issues -  Abortion in California Schools (143 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-9 8:37 AM 
To: All  (1 of 14) 

OAN/One American News is showing a secret video taken during a meeting of the ACLU, PPH and the California Board of Education, where they show their new policy to allow pregnant girls to leave school for an abortion and they won't be counted absent, without parental permission and their parents will never be informed. 

Reply   Options 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-9 11:16 AM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 14) 
 39567.2 in reply to 39567.1 

Too many people are for abortion so they don't care. 

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-10 8:40 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 14) 
 39567.3 in reply to 39567.2 

Too many people are for abortion so they don't care.

bob>They are taught it via congress, liberal media and they don't know the bible or care about it, but they do care about being accepted by the crowd and following he crowd. 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-10 10:40 AM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 14) 
 39567.4 in reply to 39567.3 

Ginger>Too many people are for abortion so they don't care.

bob>They are taught it via congress, liberal media and they don't know the bible or care about it, but they do care about being accepted by the crowd and following he crowd. 

Ginger>I have a 21 year old granddaughter who cares more about following the crowd than she does about the Bible on the subject of abortion. She has told me "yes, Grandma, I know what u and the rest of the family believe but I have my own thoughts. Makes me sad. :(

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-11 8:59 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 14) 
 39567.5 in reply to 39567.4 

Ginger>Too many people are for abortion so they don't care.

Ginger>I have a 21 year old granddaughter who cares more about following the crowd than she does about the Bible on the subject of abortion. She has told me "yes, Grandma, I know what u and the rest of the family believe but I have my own thoughts. Makes me sad. :(

bob>This is how morality changes in our culture. We know what the congress and news say, but the kids don't listen/watch to either of them. They are getting it in school, and most likely starts in grade school. Kids are sheep, they go the way they are led. 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-11 12:00 PM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 14) 
 39567.6 in reply to 39567.5 

bob>This is how morality changes in our culture. We know what the congress and news say, but the kids don't listen/watch to either of them. They are getting it in school, and most likely starts in grade school. Kids are sheep, they go the way they are led.

Ginger>right, she graduated from Ohio State last year and doesn't listen to the news. I saw on Facebook she posted about a pop star having an abortion so that is who she thinks is more important than what her family tells her about God. 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-12 8:48 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 14) 
 39567.7 in reply to 39567.6 

Ginger>right, she graduated from Ohio State last year and doesn't listen to the news. I saw on Facebook she posted about a pop star having an abortion so that is who she thinks is more important than what her family tells her about God.

bob>She heard about abortions being a "right" all through public school, now she will get are high dose of it in college. We need to get our kids out of public schools and send them to Christian schools or better yet, home school them! If she were to see a real abortion on youtube, if they have them there, or somewhere, I bet she would change her mind. These liberals want to save the baby whales, kitten, dogs and so on, but kill babies... No logic with liberals at all. 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-12 1:16 PM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 14) 
 39567.8 in reply to 39567.7 

>bob>This is how morality changes in our culture. We know what the congress and news say, but the kids don't listen/watch to either of them. They are getting it in school, and most likely starts in grade school. Kids are sheep, they go the way they are led.

>Ginger>right, she graduated from Ohio State last year and doesn't listen to the news. I saw on Facebook she posted about a pop star having an abortion so that is who she thinks is more important than what her family tells her about God.

bob>She heard about abortions being a "right" all through public school, now she will get are high dose of it in college. We need to get our kids out of public schools and send them to Christian schools or better yet, home school them!

Ginger>Well, she's out of college now and working in a hospital lab doing research.  She's now working on her masters.

Bob>If she were to see a real abortion on youtube, if they have them there, or somewhere, I bet she would change her mind. These liberals want to save the baby whales, kitten, dogs and so on, but kill babies... No logic with liberals at all. 

Ginger>Oh, trust me, I've sent her videos to watch and I'm not a popular person with her anymore. I can't make her watch them, however. 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-13 8:33 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 14) 
 39567.9 in reply to 39567.8 

Ginger>Oh, trust me, I've sent her videos to watch and I'm not a popular person with her anymore. I can't make her watch them, however.

bob>Well, good for you! You did your job and letter her know where you stand and that her stand was evil and against God! She will remember what you said and did on this issue and perhaps someday take it to her heart! 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-13 12:54 PM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 14) 
 39567.10 in reply to 39567.9 

>Ginger>Oh, trust me, I've sent her videos to watch and I'm not a popular person with her anymore. I can't make her watch them, however.

bob>Well, good for you! You did your job and letter her know where you stand and that her stand was evil and against God! She will remember what you said and did on this issue and perhaps someday take it to her heart! 

Ginger>I pray it does. I think my stance seems to distance her from me. :(

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-14
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.