Morality, Life & Social Issues -  Epstine, Bill Clinton, Trump Plane Sex (64 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-9 8:45 AM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

OAN is reporting that the billionaire Jeffery Epstine, already convicted of sex trafficking about 20 years ago, would "invite" underage girls to fly on his plane to have sex over water outside US territory and then have underage sex. Bill Clinton said he was only on 4 of these flights, but the flight list shows he was abroad over 24 times.  Clinton says he hasn't talked to Jeffery for 10 years. Trump, back in the day said "Jeffery Epstine is a good friend of mine and he appreciates younger beautiful women like I do" or something like that. You will hear that comment over and over in the next two years. However, Trump was asked to testify under oath about what he knew about Epstines dealings in 2009, long before his run for the White House started and he HE DID! He is also never shown on the flight list as a passenger and says he has never been to Epstines homes or on his airplane. 

Reply   Options 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-9 11:22 AM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 39568.2 in reply to 39568.1 

You know that the left is going to use Trumps friendship with Epstein against him. 

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-10 8:35 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 39568.3 in reply to 39568.2 

You know that the left is going to use Trumps friendship with Epstein against him.

bob>They are doing that now AND ignoring the fact that Trump was asked to give a deposistion on him in 2009 and he did it. And that when Epstein got too friendly with one of his staff at his Florida resort, Trump banned him from ever coming there again.  

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (4 of 4) 
 39568.4 in reply to 39568.3 

I'm tired of the DC drama machine.

Thank You! JM

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.