Bible Topics & Bible Studies -  God Chose Us because we Chose Him! (406 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-6 10:03 AM 
To: GISMYS  (10 of 38) 
 39963.10 in reply to 39963.1 

God Choose Us because He Knew We would Choose Him!!!

bob>Most of mankind does not choose God, so why create them knowing they will reject God? 

God is the Alpha and Omega = the Beginning and the End=God is outside time!

bob>Outside time has nothing to do with "the Beginning and the End" right? What does that mean to be the beginning and the end? 

Choose God!!
John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

bob>Who are the "Sons of God" what power did God give them? 

Choose God
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Choose God=====Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Who cares about littler men's "clubs" Pharisees,
Arminianism, Calvinism ?? Choose to Believe, confess, repent of sin and choose to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and you will then be in the family of God =A son of God and a joint heir with Jesus with salvation and eternal life.

Reply   Options 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-6 10:04 AM 
To: GISMYS  (11 of 38) 
 39963.11 in reply to 39963.1 

God Choose Us because He Knew We would Choose Him!!!

bob>Most of mankind does not choose God, so why create them knowing they will reject God? 

God is the Alpha and Omega = the Beginning and the End=God is outside time!

bob>Outside time has nothing to do with "the Beginning and the End" right? What does that mean to be the beginning and the end? 

Choose God!!
John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

bob>Who are the "Sons of God" what power did God give them? 

Choose God
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Choose God=====Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Who cares about littler men's "clubs" Pharisees,

Arminianism, Calvinism ??

bob>Which are you choosing? 

Choose to Believe, confess, repent of sin and choose to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and you will then be in the family of God =A son of God and a joint heir with Jesus with salvation and eternal life.

bob>Can a woman be a "Son of God?"

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (12 of 38) 
 39963.12 in reply to 39963.10 

Yes!! God is outside time!!  Time-line time is like a line drawn on the sand God sees Adam and the last man to ever be born in the now=today!!! God has already seen what you will think, say and do ten years from today if you are still living! Try to think!

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-6 10:20 AM 
To: GISMYS  (13 of 38) 
 39963.13 in reply to 39963.12 

Yes!! God is outside time!! 

bob>How does that effect us? 

Time-line time is like a line drawn on the sand God sees Adam and the last man to ever be born in the now=today!!!

bob>Where does the bible say that? The beginning and the end are not connected, there is a very big middle there, what about that? 

God has already seen what you will think, say and do ten years from today if you are still living! Try to think!

bob>Calvinism is very wrong and it takes the love and grace away from God. God want's ALL TO COME, yet according to calvinism only a very few do, what' s up with that? 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (14 of 38) 
 39963.14 in reply to 39963.13 

Calvinism= little men's ideas and opinion!!!

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-6 10:52 AM 
To: GISMYS  (15 of 38) 
 39963.15 in reply to 39963.14 

Calvinism= little men's ideas and opinion!!!

bob>You seem to agree with calvinism, so what's your stand? 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (16 of 38) 
 39963.16 in reply to 39963.15 

I have no interest in silly waste of time arguments!!! And you??    Tweak!!!

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-7 8:56 AM 
To: GISMYS  (17 of 38) 
 39963.17 in reply to 39963.16 

I have no interest in silly waste of time arguments!!! And you??    Tweak!!!

bob>If trying to figure out what your stand is, is silly, okay. 

To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (18 of 38) 
 39963.18 in reply to 39963.6 

Eph 1:11-12
11 also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will, 12 to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory.
NASU

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (19 of 38) 
 39963.19 in reply to 39963.18 

Does the Eph. verse above agree with Martin Luther's idea of predestination?

Also,1:5.

What are your thoughts?

• Edited November 8, 2019 4:20 pm  by  Len (AryehLeib613)

Navigate this discussion: 1-9 10-19 20-29 30-38
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.